Saturday, December 3, 2016

Nutcracker Tea Party






Last year, I took Clara to her first Nutcracker. Instead of doing the full-length performance downtown, we did an abridged performance in Overland Park that also included food. We had a great time and I did that again this year with both girls. While the food is being served, the performers also wander, though Hannah was suspicious of them and I only got her to stand with one person. We had a good time and the performance held the girls' attention. I am not sure when we will go to the "real one". Maybe in two years. I don't feel like we have to go every year, but I definitely want to go sometimes and hopefully Joshua will be able to come one of these years too. I feel like his attention span isn't quite there, though really not sure Clara's is much better so perhaps he would have been fine. It was definitely a fun holiday event.

No comments:

Post a Comment