Sunday, January 17, 2016

Waffle House Again, and with Peanut Butter Again


Meghan wasn't feeling great today, so she stayed home from church.  I took the kids by myself, and since I didn't want her to have to make lunch (I could have made lunch, but she said she didn't want feel like eating much), I took the kids out to Waffle House.  We all loved it, as we always do.  Last time I discovered the magic of peanut butter chips on your waffle.  I know it was good, because I have a terrible memory for food (When Meghan and I go to a restaurant that we haven't been to in awhile, I usually have to ask her what I got last time and if I liked it.), but I definitely remembered that.  So I got it again, and it was delicious again.  The kids all ate plenty of waffles too, and it was a fun lunch out.

No comments:

Post a Comment