Saturday, September 17, 2016

Still in My 30s, But Just Barely


Today we celebrated by 39th birthday.  Since I've been in my 30s, I've somewhat not paid attention to my actual age.  I mean, I could always come up with my age if I thought about it for a second, but I generally was just vaguely aware of it and kind of felt like I was in my one of the buckets of: early 30s, mid 30s, or late 30s.  And while I'm still technically in one of those categories, I'm now acutely aware of my age, as today I turned 39.  That means this is my last year in my 30s, so I'm pretty sure I'll have no problem remembering my age on any day in the coming year.  I don't feel like I'm ready to be a guy in my 40s, so I'm going to enjoy this year.  Anyway, today was a good day, as I always enjoy my birthday.  We celebrated in the evening with a cake that the kids helped Meghan make, and I got a new razor, which I desperately needed.

No comments:

Post a Comment