Wednesday, April 20, 2016

Dad in the Box


I have two extra big cardboard boxes in the garage that I've been keeping for no particular reason.  I've decided that I'm going to get rid of them, but before I do, I decided to put them to the best possible use: Let kids play in them.  One of my favorite pictures was from the last time I did this, so I wanted to give them the opportunity to play in it and with it.  They liked it, though they didn't seem to pretend any particular scenario, like I imagined they would.  Like should they make it a rocketship or something?  Anyway, they still had fun.  After awhile, though, they invited Meghan to get into the box with them.  That's not really Meghan's thing, so she volunteered me.  I'm more than happy to do such ridiculous things that might cause me long-term back pain, so I crammed myself in the box


So here I am stuffed into the box with the kids.  It wasn't too bad, actually, and I don't even think it'll result in a trip to the chiropractor, which is a win for everyone.

No comments:

Post a Comment