Saturday, April 2, 2016

A Simple Date Day with Hannah

 (From 4/2/16)

Today was a date day with Hannah.  We both needed haircuts, so I took her with me to Great Clips where Brandy gave us both trims.  I had Brandy do Hannah's hair afterward, and she did the low pigtail look that you see here, which is a cute look that is different than what I normally do.


I asked her where she wanted to go for lunch, and she chose McDonald's, of course.  So we went to McDonald's and she had Chicken McNuggets, which she loved.


Hannah liked the BBQ sauce so much, she decided to drink it.  I have always been a proponent of direct consumption of condiments, so I had no problem with this.  And there were actually three of us on this date, as Chicken Baby joined us and was given a seat at the table.  We then went together to run some errands.

Afterward we went to Sonic for ice cream.  The weather was really good today, so we enjoyed it outside at one of the tables on the property.  It was kind of a low-key date day without a big main event, but it was still really enjoyable for both of us.

No comments:

Post a Comment