Tuesday, November 22, 2016

November

We had some unseasonably warm weather this month. The kids got to have a last hurrah with water baloons.

Joshua is learning to read. Right now he really likes Bob books and these that have small words for a grown up and big words for the emerging reader so we can read a book together.


We were able to go the park a few times in the nice weather.

Sprint decided to paint their interior walls garish colors. I think it's supposed to be motivating and energetic. The one by me is purple. I found it distracting until I got used to it. It's not my preference for a work space.I prefer clean lines and neutral colors.

Clara enjoyed making some mini brownie bites in her new easy bake oven. Here she is frosting them.


We went to the gym one day. The kids were excited as it had been awhile and it had gotten a bit colder so outside wasn't an option.

We had a good time experimenting with water colors, which is one of Joshua's favorite things to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment