Sunday, November 27, 2016

Nolan's 6th Birthday Party


Today I took Joshua to a birthday party for his soccer teammate and classmate, Nolan.  They held it at the Olathe Community Center.  They started out with some cake and ice cream.

We then had plenty of time in the pool.  I didn't go in, because he's capable of handling himself (and there are plenty of life guards, so it's not like his life depends on me watching every second).  He borrowed a water gun from someone (or maybe he just found it; I don't actually know), and he used that for a long time.  You can see him here with his action moves while battling a friend.  After awhile we went over to the lazy river, and he happily did that for the rest of the time.  He was really interested in the large water slide they have there, but he's still a few inches too short.  But we had a nice time, and I also got to hang out with Nolan's dad, Ryan, who is my co-coach (he's the head coach, and I'm the assistant coach) on the boys' soccer team.

No comments:

Post a Comment