Sunday, June 12, 2016

Another Championship



 Well, it happened again. This is almost unbelievable. My dream run of professional sports team championships continues.  In the 2015 World Series, the Royals won.  In the 2016 Super Bowl, the Broncos won.  And now in the 2016 Stanley Cup Finals, the Penguins have won!  I bet there aren't too many people who have had their favorite MLB, NFL, and NHL teams win the three respective team championships in a row.  It's just extremely improbable, but it's happened to me!  The Bulls are not going to win the NBA title this year, so there's no way I'll go 4 for 4, but still.  I'm super lucky to have been able to have this run.  If Sporting KC can win the MLS Cup this year, or if the Cubs or Royals can win the World Series, it'll make it even sweeter.  But regardless, I'm really enjoying what's happened to me in these last seven months.

No comments:

Post a Comment