Wednesday, February 24, 2016

Hair Curtain


After the girls take baths, I usually try to comb their hair to reduce the chances of tangles.  I'm not particularly experienced with combing long hair due to my failure to have a hippie phase at some point in my life, so the only way I know to get a part in the middle (which is how I do Hannah's hair), is to comb it all forward and then use the comb to find the exact middle.  When I first started to do this, Hannah protested, as she didn't like the hair in front of her eyes, even temporarily.  So I tried to make it fun by telling her it was a hair curtain and then joking about how she couldn't even see anything, and then playing a modified peek-a-boo game.  From then on, she liked it, and now she giggles every time I do it and excitedly says, "I have a hair curtain!"  So here Hannah is, with and without her hair curtain.

No comments:

Post a Comment