Saturday, February 27, 2016

Playing Ball on the Infield


I wanted to take the kids out today to go do something fun.  I decided to get lunch for us at Chick-fil-A and then go eat it at the park and then stay and play.  It was a super windy day, so we struggled to eat our food without everything blowing away, but we got it done.  I thought the kids might like to play with balls, so I brought a few and we took them out to a baseball field.
.
The kids loved throwing or kicking the balls into the wind and then watching the wind blow the balls right back to them.

The gravely/sandy infield gave the kids a canvas, and they used their fingers and sticks to draw pictures and letters.

                                                                        Me with my little guys

Before we left, we spent a little time on the playground equipment.  I was really proud of Hannah, because she wanted to do the zipline thing that previously she had been too scared to do.  She even wanted to do it by herself.

No comments:

Post a Comment