Friday, July 29, 2016

Gymnastics

This summer, the stars aligned and there was a boys gymnastics class at the same time as a 4-year-old girls class and I got permission to move Hannah up, so I was able to have all three kids enrolled in gymnastics and only be there 50 minutes. That will probably never happen again.

I feel like all three kids enjoyed it. We are doing soccer in the fall, but after that I hope they will want to do gymnastics again.

Even though it looks like they are not at all happy, the kids were very excited to go to Sonic to celebrate the end of gymnastics. Joshua has been really into ice cream cones and he recently realized Sonic has waffle cones which are "the hugest" so that is his new favorite thing to get. They really are quite large so I am not sure I will be letting him upgrade from a regular cone every single time, but since it was to celebrate something, this time I did. Clara got a chocolate sundae and Hannah got a watermelon slushie.

No comments:

Post a Comment