Saturday, May 21, 2016

Third Week of May

Joshua had his final soccer game of the season. He had a good game and is excited to play next season.

Monday was a rainy day so we did open gym at Debbie Howard's, which is my favorite gym for open gym, particularly for smaller kids, though my kids aren't that small anymore. The kids had a great time.

This is Clara (I circled her so you can see her). She spent a lot of time on the first level, watching Joshua climbing and feeling bad about not getting up. And then she figured it out and climbed all the way up there. She was so excited about doing it.

All my kids love to help in the kitchen. Clara made enchiladas with me. The experts all say this makes kids more likely to eat the food. That doesn't really work in my life.

We still love the kinetic sand. We probably play with it at least weekly and all three kids just love it. So do I.

Joshua lost his second tooth.



We went to Deanna Rose this week. We had a great time, though I am pretty sure half of Johnson County was there too. We did mining because we had never tried it before. The kids enjoyed it, but not so much that I would probably do it again.

This is a really terrible photo, but this is Clara putting on a "super concert dance show". She spent a long time performing.


No comments:

Post a Comment