Saturday, May 28, 2016

Zootopia and the Bouncy Ball


Clara and I had a date day today.  She really liked going to the theater last time, and pretty much everyone likes Zootopia, so I thought that might make for a good date day.  And it was.  She really liked the move and especially Judy Hopps.

After the movie, we went to Sonic for treats.  The weater was awesome, so we ate outside.  I tried one of their new creamery shakes and was not impressed.  Next time I'll just stick to the basic shakes and malts which are already great.

At the theater, I let her get a bouncy ball from a vending machine, as she really wanted it, and it was only 25 cents.  It turned out to be a great buy, as we spent the rest of the afternoon playing with it.  Here Clara is playing with it in the grass, but later we moved to a nearby empty parking lot and bounced it around and chased it.  It turned out to be a prominent part of our date day, which was yet another fun one.

No comments:

Post a Comment