Tuesday, May 31, 2016

Box Sliding


I'm planning to clean out the garage this weekend, so the lawnmower box that I've kept in there for awhile really has to go.  The kids had so much fun with it the last time I brought it out, that I decided to save it for one more time.  So today is the box's last hurrah, which would be really sad for the kids if I told them that, but I won't.  Instead it'll just get recycled this weekend, and they'll likely never think about it again.  But for now, it's one last chance to enjoy it, and today they figured out a way to make it into more of a pure slide.  They propped it up against a chair and then slide down it.  The bottom of the box is very sturdy and rigid, so it made for a good slide.  They did that for quite awhile, so I think the box ended up getting quite a bit of extra use for something that had a sole purpose in life of protecting my mower in its journey from the factory to the store to my house.

No comments:

Post a Comment