Saturday, October 22, 2016

Shinedown, Improved


In July I saw my current favorite band, Shinedown, at Starlight.  As I mentioned at the time, it wasn't the best show ever, and I guessed that it was maybe limitations due to the venue.  It turns out that that was probably right, as I saw them tonight in an arena in Wichita, where there were none of the restrictions on pyrotechnics that Starlight almost certainly had.  As a result, the show was much better from a visual standpoint, and maybe because of being indoors, it was better from an audio standpoint as well.  It was a long drive there and back for me.  I thought Jeff was going to go with me, but he ended up not going, so I went by myself.  But it was so worth it, because I love seeing Shinedown, and the show was awesome.  I will still go see them every time I have the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment