Saturday, October 1, 2016

September

Hannah got invited to a birthday party at Deanna Rose. I try to take her to birthday parties when she is invited because it's good for her socially to be with other kids without her siblings. She has grown in this area since starting school in a separate class with Clara, but she still struggles a bit. We had a fun time at the party and then spent some time at the farmstead on our own. This is us on Hannah's favorite attraction, which is the wagon ride.
Jason has started volunteering on Sundays at the church on the A/V team. They are the people who run the slides and lights and all that stuff. It's a good fit for him since he's kind of a techie. Here he is in the booth.

Jason's family growing up apparently were "taking teeth out by slamming the door people". My family wasn't as fancy because we were more "just rip it out when it gets loose enough" people, so I don't fully understand the point of the door other than theatrics. However, Joshua loves theatrics so he pretty much thought it was super cool so that's a good enough reason for me. Now he has lost four baby teeth. He really likes to lose them so we are discouraging him from wiggling the ones that aren't loose so he doesn't end up toothless for awhile. The dentist only mentioned the first 4 as ready to come out at our last visit.

I had a birthday. I didn't really get anything exciting because I literally wanted nothing, but we had nice family time with delicious cake (Nothing Bundt Cakes is my favorite).

 Then Jason and I went out to dinner to Zocalo, which was fun and delicious.

No comments:

Post a Comment